Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hair Mask Battle: Round 2

Welcome back to the second hair mask battle !!





With herbal essence retaining its title to time to introduce our new competor and see how they stack up again last week’s winner.


Name:  Tresemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque
Price: £5.50 ( on offer in Tesco for £2.75)
Size 300ml





Now let’s compare that the too last week’s winner

 Name : Herbal Essence Bee Strong  Strengthening Intensive Mask
Price: £4.39 (on offer in Tesco for £2.19)                   
Size: 200 ml
                                 


There is a difference in price (£1.11) but there is also more product in the more expensive mask (100 ml more) Tresemme works out to be  £1.83  for 100ml and herbal essence £2.19 100ml so Tresemme is cheaper per 100ml.

First Impressions


Smell
I like the smell of both but I prefer Bee strong because it seems less perfumed than Tresemme

Results
Now this week was very hard to pick a winner because they are both good masks. With the Tresemme Keratin Smooth it left my hair feeling really nice smooth and not dry at all which I loved but as for hair reduce my hairs frizz it did nt really help at all which is a bit of a let down because the way it makes my hair feel is great. So I suggest if your hair isn't really frizzy then give this a go because it did make my hair feel great but because the Herbal Essence Bee Strong  Strengthening Intensive Mask did help reduce the frizz on my hair it would have to be the winner!
I think I am going to have to do some research to see if I can find any great masks to give Herbal Essence Bee Strong  Strengthening Intensive Mask a run for its money . If you know any great mask please, please leave them in the comments that would amazing !!
Thank You for Reading
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment