Monday 13 October 2014

FOTD - Make up look on a budget


FOTD - Make up look on a budget




MUA BB cream £4 here 
MUA Undress Your skin Highlighting Powder £3 here 

NYC Show time mascara £1.99 here

ELF  Fearless lipstick £1.95 here
Elf Lip gloss ( I can't find it on the UK site anymore but they do have it in the states for a $1) here

This look is under £15 but its not very dramatic, It doesn't look much in a photograph (sorry) but outside of the Lens I think my skin looks dewy which I like especially as winter sets in . As the look is very neutral I add a bold glossy lip which i think makes it autumnal. This took me me minutes which is very good for when I am in a rush but still want to look put together but don't want to spend ages blending eye shadow's.

(EXCUSE THE BAD SELFIE!!)
Thank You for Reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment