Wednesday 19 November 2014

My top 3 under £3: Skin Care


Top 3 under £3:Skin Care

I have taken a liking and an interest to skin care in the last couple of months and I also love a good bargain so I thought I would do the best skin care in my opinion on a budget

                                                                                                                                                     Superdrug Vitamin E face oil
I love this product but for some reason I wanted to change it up and try other oils but I have missed this one, I like the oil and I think it works the best on skin. There some packaging issues that I don't like but I do love the product and for £2.99 It is great!


Superdrug Vitamin E Hydrating face mask


I have spoken about this product before on this blog and I really like it the way ot feels on the skin and I enjoy the way it make my skin feel after I using as a over night mask , I have used ones triple its price and I still prefer this is one it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft and plumped and great product.


Nivea Visage Nourishing Night Cream 50ml 

                                  


This is kind of a sneaky one because it originally £3.99 but is currently on offer in Superdrugs for £1.99 at first I didn't love it but then I figured out how to work with it and I think  it is one of the best Night creams I have tried!

I Find these bargains  great for skin, what are some of your skin care Bargains ?


Thanks for Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment