Thursday 5 February 2015

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Masque

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Masque
After picking this upon sale I thought I would review it. 



If you have been reading our blog for a while you know that I enjoy the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Conditioner, I have used many bottles of conditioner ( 5/6 Bottles) and I will probably use it in the future. I picked up the mask because like the conditioner and its been a while since I have tried a new hair mask.

First Impression/ Use 
The smell and colour are identical to the conditioner. The directions are to leave the mask on 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse out I left it on for about 4/5 minutes and rinsed it out. After using it I let my hair air dry, the frizz that I have naturally in my hair was reduced but not completely gone . My hair was soft to touch and the smell has stayed in my hair. 
As for thickening I am not using the mask regualry or with the shampoo or conditioner so I don't think it can have a massive effect, but I have used the conditioner and I have found that using that regualry did help with thickness.

In general I really can't  tell the difference between this and the conditioner. I normally leave my conditioner on for 3 minutes anyway because I feel that helps, but when it comes to the differences all that I have found is the amount of product, Price and Packaging. 
I would repurchases it if the conditioner wasn't offer and this one
Thank You For Reading
A



No comments:

Post a Comment