Wednesday 6 May 2015

Macadamia Oil Extract Foot Pack Review


This might be TMI but I don't have the best feet! I haven't really taken care of them in the past but I have promised myself I will take more care of them now. 

While in Savers with family we spotted these and we picked up a mixture. I picked up this one by Macadamia as I've used this brand before and it was okay. So I picked this up. It cost £1 for one treatment/pack.

When I first pulled out the boots from the packet they weren't as damp as I thought they would be, but when I opened them further I could feel more product. The boots have an outer layer and an inside layer. It was easy enough to get my foot in, it wasn't  mush of a hassle. The smell of the product isn't like Lush bath bomb, but it wasn't unpleasant.

As the instruction say, I left the boots on for 20 minutes. Within 5 minutes I started to feel a slight tingle. I had to double check the back of the packet just in case this was a sign of an allergic reaction or something that shouldn't be happening. It wasn't mentioned on the packet and I wasn't experiencing any of the signs that were stated on the back of the pack so I continued.

After 20 minutes of drinking a hot chocolate and watching Lush hauls and 'Sex and The City' I took the boots off and rubbed in the remains of the product into my feet and threw the boots away.

The results were 50/50 (once again TMI) one foot of mine is worse than the other. On the foot that isn't as bad as the other my skin felt softer. On the other foot however I didn't feel any major difference.

It was a pleasant-ish experience as a whole but I think I need something more targeted or maybe use lotions and creams regularly. So I don't think I will be buying this product again.

With skin care of the face and body if something works for one person doesn't mean it will work for all and if you are going to try this foot pack make sure you read the instructions and check the back of the pack if you experience anything. This is just my experience. I am no expert just someone with not very good feet!

Thank You for Reading!!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment