Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas Day 22: December empties part 2

When I posted my first empties post this month I thought I got everything that I had used up or that was close to empty  but while I was using up the product and organising the post I didn't realise that I had a lot of products that are almost  empty now that I have used them and I want to de clutter before the New Year.. So long story short here is another empties post

Hair Care

Bain de Terre Coconut Moringa Sulafte Free Color protect Shampoo 

To me I have I dont really have a favourite shampoo anymore I don't think they have much of an impact on how my hair feels I was my hair. For me the conditioner is what I really need to focus on but with shampoo I dont really have and prevence, but I got a litter of shampoo for £8 and it has lasted 3 months which is pretty good 

Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing oil care express treatment 
This is a hit and miss with me, sometime when I have used it, it has been great but over times it been below avergare, its not a terrible product but its not a good one. 

Organix Argan Oil Conditioner
I like this, not a staple but worth a repurchase when on offer, 

Skin Care

Botanics skin Relief serum Ultra calm cream
I like this a lot , I am going to repurchase it and keep for when my skin is red or when I have spots, it is very good at reducing redness.


L'Oreal Triple Active Day Light Moisturiser for Dry Skin 

I liked this, it did it job well it was a great base for make up and it is a was good at  moisturising it was good but  I dont know about Holly grail but I would buy it and use it again. 


Thank you for reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment