Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Mac Palette + Advice for picking what colours to choose.


My Mac Palette 
I was very luck to get a Mac Platte and 4 eye shadows and a voucher to help me fill my palette for my birthday last year. Now that its been almost a year I  thought I would do a bit of reflection.  A bit random I know but I think I were to re do my mac palette I would change a few thing. If you are familiar with Mac you would know that that have a large amount of eye shadows to chose form and that can be very scary and for  me I was scared about  going in and talking to someone. 


That eye shadows I currently have are :


My Top 4 Mac shadows and the ones I use the most are 
Phloof
Naked Lunch 
All that glitters 
Wood winked 

As you can tell I am massive fan of glittery  eye shadow the reason why I love those four eye shadows is because for me its a great  basic smoky, neutral eye. If I am going for a natural look I will use Phloof as my base colour and then put naked lunch from the middle of my eye lid to the
the outer edge and then I would just finish off the look with all that glitters in the outer 3rd and for a dramatic smoky eye I would take out Naked lunch and replace it with all that glitters and then place Wood winked in my outer third.

The colours I would change are expensive pink and Sable, Bronze and Mulch just because  one person does not need that many brown Mac eye shadow.  I don't regret them because they are bad shadows I  just think I could of picked colours other then  brown but I think I picked them is because I knew I would wear them and at £10 per eye shadow they are not cheap.

If I was doing my palette again I would do some more research and take more time figuring out how I would wear it, I want the club at some point so I have done my research and found that MUA do a shade similar and they are a pound so I might look that and look at some tutorial using club just to see how different people use it and to see what it look like on the eye.

Thanks For Reading
A



No comments:

Post a Comment