Monday 8 September 2014

Make up Monday: Mascara

Make up Monday : Mascara 
So here is my Mascara collection, I have a range of mascara's from high end and high street, some of these were given to me by my sister and presents. 

First up we have 

Lancome Hypnôse Mascara - Volumising Mascara

This is a favourite of mine!! I like the effect it give my lashes it makes them appear more dramatic and it adds more length to my lashes. I found that I could build up the mascara and not have to worry about clumping.


Mac Zoom Fast Lash
 This mascara was a surprise to me,  I have always heard that Mac mascara weren't good but when I saw this on sisters eyelash  I though she had  false lashes so I picked this up and never regretted it . It is £14 which is not the most expensive but is not exactly the cheapest.
No 7 Extreme Length Waterproof 
This one is relatively new to me so I don't really have a opinion on it yet.


Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara

There’s been some talk about this online and some have really raved about it. I like it its $23 so that would make it about £14.09 (to be exact). I like it adds length to lashes and it hasn’t smudged on me at all. 



Maybelline Rocket I volum' express  
I use to use this all the time! To the point were I lost it for about 2 days and I missed it very much ! I couldn't take it any more so I went out and bought another one . I used it again recently and then again today  and it smudged on me I'm not sure why it randomly smudged on me its happened twice so far but apart from that it is a good mascara.
Max  Factor False Lash Effect
This is a black/brown mascara  and because its black/brown I find that it looks more natural . I have only used it once or twice  because I do tend to favour other mascara's over this one .

This is about 95% of my collection  I have other but I need to throw some away  or I havent got around to using it yet.
Thank You for Reading!!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment