Sunday 12 October 2014

Spending Ban Tips


Spending Ban Tips

This is probably the first officially spending ban I have put myself on, but while doing this for the past  3 weeks   I thought  I might have some Tips that might help anyone  who is also on a  spending ban. So lets get to it ..

1) Set yourself rules !! I set myself some rules for my spending ban (here) this helps because you know what you can or can't do so you cant find some ways to justify buying things that you don't need  because you have some guide lines .

2) Set yourself either date to end the spending ban or an of amount money you want to save . It's easier to work to goal then just hope for the best .


3) Getting into the  mind set of why would I go and buy products that is similar  to ones I already have. It's crazy/funny to think  that before I would see a product and want to buy it because its new and or because its  on offer but I can use a product I already have for free.


4) If you feel the need to buy something new go through your collection there might be stuff you have forgotten you have bought or find something you  haven't used in a very long time so instead of buying something new discover something so its kind of new to you all over again. Also if you are getting bored of a product switch it up and come back to the product later.

5) My finally piece of advice would be to remember the reason why you are doing the spending ban in the first places

I hope this was helpful!
Thank You for reading
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment