Tuesday 18 November 2014

5 Christmas gifts for £5 & under


5  Gifts For Under £5

The reason why I choose to do a gift post for under £5 is because of a couple of  reasons.: Christmas can get pretty expensive pretty quickly, when I use to do secret Santa for a company I use to work for the budget was £5.
This is my first ever gift guide and it weirdly makes me nervous, I hope you enjoy it and helps.. so lets get to it


Along Came Betty Feel Glam All Over


It is currently on offer for half price so it is £5 for 7 different products.its good options in the bath/ shower  department its cute packaging I have only used 2 of products it comes with and  I intend to use them all I love that it comes with a headband and a body sponge . I think this would a great product for people who love bath products and for I think that its good value that someone may not think it only cost £5.
The set is currently on offer for £5 but returns to £10  on the 23 /11/14 


Moustache drinking Jar



I think its a cute idea but also  more practical and for only £2 its great if you did want to add a bit more to it you could put a bag of sweets in the jar if you wanted to  that would look cute or maybe some mini candy canes or what ever you feel like the person you are buying for would like, I think its practical even if the person receiving does not like Moustache there is a heart design but either way I think its a great gift idea.
 here from Tiger


Along cam Betty Jar of Treats 


This is a small set from Along came Betty, It contain a body lotion and Bath crystal and a skin buffer. Its a has some of the  products that are in bigger pack . It is currently on offer  £2.50 so that makes it about 84p a product which is pretty good. Its also away that people that don't need so many products and can get overwhelmed with products so this can be a gently  introduction  to the brand. 
It is currently £2.50 but returns to the normal price of £5 on the 23/11/14

Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Foot Set


I think when it gets to this  time of year cozy and fluffy socks become very appealing and a favorite for many people . The socks in this set feel so good! As well as as amazing socks there are two products for your feet. So I think it would brilliant for those times when you want to pamper yourself and wrap up warm.So if you know any that would enjoy a pair of cozy socks and good pampering session.
This set was on offer for £3.50 normally £7 offere ends 23/11/14






All wrapped and Ready for Christmas .

This presents was inspired the recent issue of glamour magazine, The magazine cost £2 and with that magazine you get a free nail vanish and also a body shop voucher worth £3,£15 or £100 no matter what you were guaranteed at least a £3 voucher so I used the voucher to buy the penguin sponge which are £4 in store but £5 online for some strange reason so including the nail vanish that makes up two of product  then to complete the present I found some mini shower gels in Primark that were 50 p and I normally get Candy canes and Ribbon (this is not the ribbon I am using for christmas it what I had because I'm trying to stretch out  christmas and drag out Christmas shopping) So that makes the gift £3.50. If you don't feel comfortable re gift the nail vanish from the magazine then you could add another shower or a lip balm or another mini that you feel the person receiving or the budget you have  ( but by the time its Christmas the magazine probably wont be on stands so unless they read glamour they probably won't know )


All the things I used .

Thanks For Reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment