Tuesday 23 December 2014

Blogmas Day 23: Lush Bubble Bar Review

So I recently did a mini Lush haul here and I haven’t even had the time to take many baths but it was Sunday evening and I was just CRAVING a relaxing bath!





I used the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar from Lush and it was just what I needed. Because this one was a bubble bar it requires you to crumble the bar into the running water and I must say it was a lot easier said than done. The majority of it crumbled into the water well but some of it just dropped to the bottom of the bath L But this wasn’t too much of a put off because the look and smell of the bath was AMAZING! It came out as a light greeny yellow which was really refreshing. It’s made with Jasmine and Ylang Ylang oil which you could definitely notice and that just made it 10 times more relaxing. The beautiful never faded either which is great!

I think I would definitely buy this again in future because I absolutely love love love bubble baths and I know I keep saying this but it was just so relaxing! Another thing that was really good about this bubble bar was that it made my skin really soft. It was super moisturising for my skin which is definitely a bonus when it comes to bath products. I got this for only £2.95 which is an absolute bargain and you can buy it here. If you're also wondering where I got these lovely candle holders from I got them from Tiger for only £2 each which is another great bargain!!

Thanks for reading
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment