Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas Day 16: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!






Its begin to look a lot like Christmas 

It is only 8 days until Christmas and the end of Blogmas! Through out  blogmas that hasn't been anything Christmasy on the blog but hold onto your Christmas socks because I'm about to hit you with lots of Christmas cheer  in this blog post.

 During the weekend I went into central London to have a look at the lights and to soak in the Christmasy atmosphere, Some of the Christmas lights and decorations were amazing and some weren't as good. My favorite would have to be Covent Garden,  I loved the tree there  (second picture on the left) and the reindeer that was there.While in Central London  I picked up  a Christmas present and had some lovely food! I enjoy  central London and Christmas time . I love looking  at the street lights and the shop windows  and the busyness. If you do  go I suggest you wear some comfy show and go with someone who knows  London well. 



The Christmas festivities just kept going with putting up the Christmas tree , wrapping the first presents and going to see Santa .The Christmas cheer was everywhere! I think I might have to break out the festive head gear again. 

I love how my presents have turnt out this year!  I am not very good wrapper and I have never really put much thought into my wrapping paper but this year I wanted to go with some cute accessorise, the idea for the white paper wasn't mine, my sister had the paper (its not really wrapping paper) and I thought it would look really good with the red tape and the Santa gift tags. 



I thought I would leave you this very cute image


Thanks for Reading
A

No comments:

Post a Comment