Thursday 5 February 2015

I love Drugstore Make up Tag

 I love Drugstore Make up Tag 
This Tag has been around for awhile , maybe two years I am not sure. The reason why I wanted to do this tag is because I like watching and reading these to find out affordable make up. 

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall? 
There's not really a brand that stands out overall for me, I like certain brands for certain things.

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

Face - Revlon Colour stay and Maxfactor face finity  3 in 1 

3. Least favorite product?
Bad pigment and didn't last longer with or without eye primer. 

4. What is the best makeup bargain?


MUA BB cream £4
Its a great product, good coverage and a good finish. 

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Blush/ Mascara 
Some blushes can be cheap but some brands charge ridiculous amount for the amount of product. Some masacras can be up £11 for high street brand when some Mac mascara are £13 

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
I'm pretty sure they have all been said 
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Maybeline colour elexicers
They didn't last very long on my lips. 
Hopefully this was useful! What are your favorite drugstore/ High street products.
If you have done this tag feel free to put the link in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment