Saturday 7 February 2015

Make up I've been wearing lately



Make Up I Have been wearing lately.



Instead of doing a FOTD blog post I thought I would combined some of the ones I have doing for the past month or so. Some products creep  regularly, some I haven't tried fully and some might find there way into future blog post.


Top Left
Products Uesed 
Nars Sheer glow
Benefit Roller Lash 
Natural collection in Rose bud 
Make Revolution in shade Now!

I wanted some coverage but I didn't want to wear to much make up so I kept a pretty simple face and a neutraul lipstick and a great lengthening and curling mascara I liked the look and it was easy to to do and easy to maintain. 

                                                         


          Top Right 
Maybelline The Rocket
MUA Cover and conceal
Make Up Revoultion Lipstick in Dare

I loved the Lipstick when I put it on so built my make up look around the Bright lip.  I was having a decent skin day so I thought I would just conceal the bits of Red in places around my face and I just finished off with mascarra I was worried anything more wouldn't look right on or look like I was wearing to much Make Up. 

Bottom Left
Make Revoltution conclear Palette 
Make Revoultion in shade Now!
Maybelline The Rocket
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation 
Soap and Glory sexy Mothe Pucker in Raplumzel
NYC Show time Mascara
Make Revolution setting Spray 
Make Up Revolution conclear Palette

Sometimes I dont realise how many product I have put on until I see them all laid out.its funny how there are many products but it still looks like a basic face.

Bottom Right 
Maybelline The Rocket
Collection 3 in 1 foundation 
Benefit Hola
MUA Cover and conceal
Mac All That glitters and Naked Lunch 

This is the one I felt more confident wearing and will wear it often in the future !

Some Product I used often and stood out where the Make Up Revoultion Brush, Maybelleine the Rocket . The Real Techniques Sponge and Benefit Roller Lash  
The product I want to try a bit more is the Collection Foundation and Both Make Up Revolution and MUA Concealer's  
What product have you been wearing lately?
Thanks For Reading
A

No comments:

Post a Comment