Sunday 22 March 2015

Empties Post March

Empties Post March 2015

Welcome to another empties post there is more than usual this month! I am still finishing off products that I have had open for a while so that is probably why there is more than most empties post.. so lets get to it. 




Skin Care

Superdrug Vitamin E hydrating Face mask
I love this mask! I have done a blogpost on this and it was in my yearly favorites. I  am kind of cheating with this product because I am going to cut it open and get the last of the product out. I don't normally do this with products but becasue I love this one so much its what I am prepared to do! I will repurchase this.

Superdrug Vitamin E face oil
This the second bottle of this I have used, as you can tell by the picture the label wears off pretty easy. It's a great product for under £3 I will repurchase at some point in the future but I am currently making my way through other face oils that I already have.


Olay Refreshing Toner

Once again this is the second bottle I have used of this. I like this toner its the best one I have tried so far I have gone through this pretty quick it is normally £2.99 but I try and get it on offer in Superdrug.
 I am going to repurchase this, I did want to try out another toner but I haven't had the best of luck with toners so I am just going to stick to what I know for now.

 Body Care

Shangri LA Shower gel
I got this in a mini set, I used it up so I can't really remember much about it. It was just like any other shower gel really. I can't really remember it so I don't think it was an amazing must repurchase shower gel, but at the end of the day shower gel is shower gel.



 Body Shop Brazil Nut Shower gel 
I originally wanted to try this because I thought it was going to be more moisturising than your normal body wash but I didn't find it any different than a cheaper body wash and I did compare. I don't think I would get it again because it's not worth the money when I can buy another shower gel that is cheaper and get the same results.

Hair Care

L'oreal Elvive Full Restore Repairing Shampoo
I have had this for a while...it has lasted a long time! I have said this before I don't repeatedly buy the same shampoo and conditioner. I have used the same ones a couple of times but not repurchased that one again and again. I want to find a couple to stick to and just change them up every so often so my hair doesn't get use to them. But back to this product. I didn't notice a massive difference in my hair so I don't think I would repurchase this again.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth hair mask
I have done a blog post on this before Here. I would like if it was on offer and if I didn't have any hair masks I would repurchase this! It left my hair feeling better and really soft but wasn't the best for  removing all the frizz from my hair but it did get rid of some.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
Like I mentioned when talking about the shampoo, I haven't found anything I would want to stick to. It wasn't an amazing product. It did a decent job. I don't think I would pick it up if I saw it in the shop. I don't think I would buy if it was on sale unless it was ridiculously cheap.

Make Up

Urban Decay Brightening and Tightening  Face primer
I did use up this whole product by myself. It was my sisters and when she gave it to me I managed to get about 3/4 uses out of it. I really wasn't impressed. I don't know if it was my skin type or the foundation I was using. The foundation that I did use with this primer weren't even lasting 5 hours which is not what I expect from a middle range brand especially because I really like their eye primers. I didn't buy this myself to start with and I won't buy it myself. 


2 comments:

  1. Great post! i love reading empties post, you get a real insight in to what people actually use and love! xxx

    Anisha - allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so useful and I love reading them and watching Youtube empties videos !

      Delete