Tuesday 24 March 2015

No 7 Lovely Lashes Mascara Review

No 7 Lovely Lashes  Mascara  Review 

I have more mascara than one person will ever need and that is why I wont buy any more until by some miracle  the ones I have are dried up or used up.

First Impressions
 While getting ready last week this mascara caught my eye so I gave it a whirl. When I first put it on I was amazed and shocked by the results. It was great it was lengthening and  and voluminous it made my eyes standout.  I jinxed myself by thinking it would be my new favorite mascara .... but I really jumped ahead of myself

How it lasted
Through out the day I didn't notice any smudging or any flaking on my face. Now I am not one to carry make up with me to touch up  through out the day  on every day bases therefore I don't really touch up I just go throughout my day not really paying any mind to make up. So when I got home I noticed it looked like I was wearing any mascara at all! It didn't look like I was going for a natural finish it looked like I had forgot to put any mascara on in general. So I go about doing my business and when it came to removing my make up I noticed on the cloth / flannel that there was not any noticeable mascara come off my face/ eyelashes which I thought was strange. I tried it again the next day and the same thing happened 

Conclusion
I love the way it makes my lashes look but it is not a long lasting mascara. I would use it if I wasn't going out for a long time. I would use it but apart from that I would pick other mascaras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment