Monday 4 May 2015

AvoBath Bomb Review


The last time I was in Lush was around about November maybe October and bought one thing. Since then I have ordered online because of the Boxing day sale where I got a couple of bits. But one was a lip scrub and the other was the Christmas Hedgehog so I would say I dabbled with the Lush products. I haven't tried any of their face products though. I have tried some of their hair care, some of the cheaper bath bombs and I have had two of their Christmas gift sets before so I have tried a massive range of their products but a few.

 Last month for my birthday L gave me the 'Bella Fruita' set as a present which had the AvoBath bath bomb. I haven't seen this bath bomb before so I don't know if it's new, how new it is or I've just not paid attention. The website says that the main ingredient is avocado but I can smell a lot of lime and maybe a bit of lemon.

When I first tried to make two baths out of the bath bomb I went to cut/split it but I couldn't do it. So I just put the whole thing in and watched the bath bomb work it's fizzy magic! The first thing that hit me was the smell! Don't know why, but I wasn't complaining as the smell was very fruity. It almost awakens your senses and makes you feel very uplifted!

The bath bomb left my skin feeling so moisturised in most areas but there were parts of my skin that were drier that could benefit by applying cream to my skin which I was surprised at. At Christmas time I tried the Butter Bear and I felt like it didn't leave my skin moisturised at all which is the main point of this bath time treat. But the AvoBath bath bomb actually did which was a bit of unexpected bonus.

The price of this bath bomb is £3.35 which I think is the  highest price for a bath bomb at Lush. I would buy it occasionally as a treat or a pick me up because I felt like it did something for me rather than just changing the colour of my bath. Hopefully on the next Boxing Day sale I can buy a few at 50% off which would some how make the bath better knowing I didn't pay full price for it!. 


Here's what it looked like in the bath. It looks a lot greener in person though. Sorry for the picture quality, I took this picture with my iPhone so its not the best but it a rough indication of what it looks like. I kind of wanted bubbles but I didn't want to change the colour so I just stuck to having only the Avobath bomb, which was more than enough. (This is the whole bath bomb, not half. I don't know if you would get the same colour with half.)

Thank You For Reading 
A
P.S Whats your favorite bath bomb from Lush? 

No comments:

Post a Comment