Friday 8 May 2015

If I Could Build My Dream Palette


I know 'The Perfect Palette Tag' is a known tag on YouTube and blogs, but I have been thinking about what my perfect palette would look like. I don't know if something like this already exists. If it does, here is my version of it. Here are some questions I thought would be interesting...

 1) What would the packaging look like? 
This may be too much detail, but I like the size of the 'Wet'n'wild' 8 eye shadow palettes but I would have a border on it like the 'Zee' palette and the closing mechanism of a Naked 2/3 palette.

2) Mirror or no Mirror?
Mirror. But I'm not sure where I would put it! 

3) Neutral or brights?
Neutrals! Warm browns and champagney colours. I don't think I could pull off bright colours!

4) Would it be mostly matte or shimmery? 
I think I would have all of the shadows shimmer. I'm not a massive fan of matte eye shadows. 

5) What drugstore eye shadows would you have?
One colour would have to be the Maybelline Bronze 24 hour colour tattoo
 and current favorite drugstore eye shadow would be MUA 'Bow' from the 'Pretty Edge' palette.


6) What high end eye shadows would you have? 
Mac- 'All That Glitter'
Urban Decay- 'Snake Bite' and 'Chopper' 
Mac- 'Phloof'


 7) If you could have any Mac eye shadows that you don't have now, which ones would you want? 
 Club- Because it seems like such a nice shadow and could be easy to work with but it's not your stereotypical everyday colour.

Butterscotch- I have seen this colour online but never in store and it just looks so pretty! I think I would get a lot of use out of it because I could use it as a base for a neutral smokey eye or just as a lid colour with nothing else. 

 8) Top 3 eye shadows for a smokey eye (Highend and Drugstore)
It would have to be Mac 'All That Glitter', Mac 'Naked Lunch' and  
Mac 'Phloof'



From a more affordable palette it would be Antique, Flounce and Gothic from the MUA 'Pretty Edge' palette.


9) If you could name your own eye shadow what would it be?
I think it would be something like 'Smile' or 'Beauty Queen' (random I know!).

Thank You for reading
A


This is what my ideal palette would currently look like.
If you have a blog or Youtube channel and would want to answer these questions too I would love to see it! Please leave it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment