Wednesday 27 May 2015

Who knew Fun could be so ....FUN!

                                         
If you are Lush regular or just watch YouTube videos and read lush reviews you have come across these funny products called Fun. I personally haven't heard many people talk about them or even review them. So when I came round to using them about a year ago from a Christmas set I had got reduced I had no clue how to use them. Which is slightly funny because the packet says 4 in 1. I couldn't figure out the best way to use it. They do have some hints on the pack but I was confused on how it would work best for me after ruling out shampoo.

With having the stick and not knowing all the FUN it could bring I never saw the point of the price tag of £5. So the first time I decided to use my Fun as a soap and I only got about 3 washes out of it because I wasn't using it right and I was just hoping to get through it and not waste the whole thing. This was about a year ago and all I can remember about the product was that the colour ran on the bath, it didn't stain it but I didn't want to test that theory so I would wipe it off pretty quickly. I don't remember any skin benefits but we are talking about a while back.

Skip to the recent month and a Lush binge later and I am starting to suss it out and actually figure other ways to use the rest of the Fun I have. I tend use them as bubble bars which I have really been enjoying. I have read how people have used them as shower gels and according to them a little goes a long way but I'm still putting that theory of a little goes a long way to the test, I shall keep you updated. 

My verdict is that I'm glad that I'm finally aware how to use them to their full ability, but for a bubble bar only they may not be worth their £5 price tag but if the shower gel theory is true I may rethink my decision.

Thanks For Reading
A

No comments:

Post a Comment