Tuesday 2 June 2015

Regenerate Enamel Science Advance Toothpaste Review



For a while now I’ve been noticing that my two front teeth have had some enamel damage. To the point where I could tell they were thinning which was driving me INSANE! I really do feel like having healthy white teeth is a major part of overall beauty, so I did some research on whether it was even possible to rebuild tooth enamel. To my surprise there actually was and I managed to stumble across this little gem!

I looked at the Boots reviews for this toothpaste and was shocked at how many people were saying how well it worked for them and how fast they noticed results. I really liked how the toothpaste had a thick feel to it as I felt like this is what was going to make it really work. It wasn’t like normal toothpastes, which compared to this are really watered down. I even noticed how I was getting a clean feeling for the entire day which I don’t really get with normal toothpastes. Normally, after eating and drinking throughout the day your teeth start to feel less clean than they did at the beginning of the day.  
I was a little sceptical about whether it would really work as fast as other people were saying it would, but after using this product for about a week I really did notice a HUGE difference in the overall look and feel of my teeth! They don’t seem as thin looking anymore and he damage has definitely been reversed.  They even look a lot whiter which is of course an added bonus! I’m going to make sure I keep using this for as long as possible as it really does work. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has erosion to their enamel or even people who just want to prevent the damage. Although, it’s a bit pricey at £10 I really do feel like it’s a miracle worker and does exactly what it says it does.

Click here to check out more info on the toothpaste


Thanks for reading, L xx 

1 comment:

  1. Love this toothpaste, I got 2 free samples from http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/free-regenerate-travel-sized-toothpaste-sample/ they came and I really like it, so switched to using them!

    ReplyDelete