Wednesday 24 June 2015

‘Bronze of Champions’ Benefit Box Review



So I picked up this little Benefit box a couple of weeks ago and just had to a review because I’m SO impressed! I originally saw Dina Tokio using the Hoola bronzer and really loved how it came out on her so I wanted to see how it came out on me. When I saw that it came in a box with other little benefit products I just had to try it. I got the box for £26.50 which I think is such a great price for how long these mini products are actually lasting. I really loved how inside the box there was a little booklet showing how to use each of the items. I thought that was such a nice touch. Also, it’s sooo handy that the box can literally fit inside your handbag so you can take it anywhere with you. It’s even a great size to take travelling especially since everything is under 100ml.



1. The Creaseless Cream Shadow (‘Bikini-tini’) and the Long-wear Powder Shadow (‘Thanks a latte’)
The first cute little eyeshadow (creaseless cream shadow in ‘Bikini-tini’) was kind of confusing. I wasn’t too sure on how this eyeshadow worked just because it didn’t really go on well using brushes. I eventually worked out that using my fingers was the best method of application. I loved how bold the colour was and it didn’t crease which was an added bonus!

The second eyeshadow (long-wear powder shadow in shade ‘Thanks a Latte’) OMG! I’m in love with this colour. I know it looks like the most normal shade of brown, but the colour when it’s actually on is a whole other story! I’m not the type of person to wear eyeshadow everyday, but this shadow has definitely made me wear it more often. 

2. The ‘Hoola’ Bronzer Powder
Of course the Hoola bronzing powder which many of you are very familiar with. Guys.....I’m on the bandwagon! I’m OBSESSED with this bronzer! I don’t ever want it to leave my life. It’s just the perfect amount of bronze without being too shimmery or orangey. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I really like how it came with a mini brush too. The only thing is that it feels a little bit rough so I tend to use my own brush to blend.

3. The ‘Watt’s Up’ Highlighter
It’s only been within the past maybe 6 months that I’ve got into wearing highlighter and I’ve generally stuck the same one mainly because it hasn’t run out yet. The one I’ve been using is a more pinky based highlighter but this Benefit ‘Watt’s up?’ highlighter is a more goldy based highlighter which I absolutely am loving right now. It goes so well with the bronzed look and the box doesn’t lie when it says it will get you feeling like a goddess!

4. The ‘They’re Real’ Mascara
Have I been living under a rock? Seriously? Why haven’t I been using this mascara since it first came out? I saw the full size version of this in Boots but was a bit sceptical about trying it because I wasn’t really convinced on it being the UK’s number 1 selling mascara.....now I know why it says that! I will recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone! It was such a surprise at how much it lengthened my lashes and I got so many compliments on them! Definitely will be buying the full sized version ASAP.

5. The ‘Hoola’ Lipgloss

I’m not really a lipgloss kinda girl but I did like how this gave an added bronzed look to my lipsticks and lip crayons. It’s nice to just keep in your bag for times when you want a more glossed look.

Hope you all enjoyed this review. Let me know if there are any other Benefit products I should try out. L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment