Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Beauty Haul 2015

In the last month or so I have had a trip to Boots and Superdrug and these are the some of the things.  I have been wanting a couple of new things and I also found some pretty good offers so I thought I would take advantage of them. So lets get to it...


I was on the hunt to find a new foundation and in Superdrug's it was 2 for £12 on L'Oreal products which included foundation. The foundation's are normally £9.99 so for £3 more I got one more. I had been looking at these foundations for a while but I wouldn't of bought them at the same time if they weren't on offer but I am glad they were because I saved about £8 which makes me very happy! 
I picked up the True Match in shade W1 and the Infallible in the shade 125. The True Match is a better match I may try and go a shade lighter in the Infallible.


Recently, for many different reasons, my skin has not been my friend! I have heard good things about the Tea Tree and Witch Hazel range and it was 3 for 2 so I picked up two things from the boots line and then I started hunting for my 3rd free item. I had never tried anything from the Sanctuary skin care range and I have wanted to so I thought I would try something from the mini range just in case I didn't like it or get on with it and plus the promise of an illuminating moisture lotion with SPF it seemed like a perfect choice.

Thats just some of the damage I have done!

Thanks For reading
A

No comments:

Post a Comment