Monday 8 June 2015

May 2015 Empties

Another month another empties post! It's up a bit late but hey better late then never. Every month I wonder how I've used so many products and this month is no different. So lets get to it.....

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Repair & Care Shampoo
I didn't notice anything amazing with this product. It was okay to use but not enough to change me into a loyal buyer. If it's on offer for £1 I wouldn't mind using it again but its not a holy grail product. 

Naked Silky Hair Conditioner
I used this up pretty quickly! I bought this and the matching shampoo from Savers and it's not the smell I remember. I don't think I will buy this again even if it's on offer. 

Veet Hair Removal Cream
I have recently fell back in love with hair removal cream. It's just so easy to use and for me it does save time. With regards to the Veet hair removal cream in particular I didn't notice anything different to Nair one I am using now and the Nair one is cheaper in Savers.

No 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser
I love this product!! I will continue to use it because I love it and it's such a good product for the price. 

Lush Products
If you have been reading the blog for the last month or so you will know that I have been on a massive lush kick which means that they are a lot of lush empties this months.

Fun
I have had a stick of this from a while back but I never saw the point in it and really couldn't  understand the price tag of £5. In my recent Lush binge I have grown to like this product and know how to enjoy using the ones I have left from gift sets, but I am not 100 % sold on the £5 price tag. Full review here

Avobath
I have a full review here , This my favourite bath bomb that I have used from Lush! I love the smell and the skin benefits. 

Mango Bath Melt
I  think this product may have been hyped up too much for me. I have seen people rave about this online and when I got around to using the bath melt, it didn't live up to hype to me. I felt like  it wasn't as good for my skin as people said it would be. So, slightly disappointed.

Butterball
I have a  full review here. I liked the product but its not my favourite bath bomb 

Christmas Hedgehog 
I didn't realise it was a bubble bar until after using it (ooopps)! I used it as a Bath Bomb / massage bar and I liked it in that sense.

Thanks for Reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment