Monday 7 September 2015

Charles Worthington strength and Repair Masque Review



Charles Worthington Strength and Repair Masque Review 

Now I know I am not the only guilty of this but sometimes when things get a bit crazy sometime we negelict things and rcently my hair is been one of them, I know I am not the only one. So a couple of weeks when I was shopping with L I was on hunt for a hair mask in Boots and I  could nt find  my go to which is the Herbal essence bee strong mask (I have mentioned it many times here n the blog!) so I  braunched out of norm and tried a new hair mask. Now the reason why I went with this is because it was one thecheapest there (You know me, I love a good Bargain!)
Shut the front door and close the Blinds ......
I really enjoyed using it ! Now when I used this my Hair was in bad shape! I really thought I would have to use a couple of times just get my hair in decent condition again but I used this my hair was Surprisingly soft and felt less dry and almost looked less frizzy without using a massive amount of the product. I'm starting to fall in love with Charles Worthington and  I maybe trying out more of their product they are on the high end of drugstore/ high street products but the ones i have tired (leave in conditioner and this) I have really loved!

Does anyone have any favorites from the Charles Worthington Line?
Thanks For reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment