Tuesday 1 September 2015

Make - up Empties 2015

Make -Up Empties 2015


This is an empties post with a twist.. its all about makeup. I have had a bot of a  de-clutter and clear out  and have finally thrown out dried up makeup and used up products so lets get to it.


Stay Don't Stray Benefit Primer  
I love this product I will repurchases it in the future but at the moment I have 3 eye shadow primers 
that are not near finished, I will be doing a comparison on all high-end eye primers I have but until then I will just let you know I really like this one!

Smash box Photo finish foundation Primer 
I liked the primer with the Relvon nearly naked foundation, but I wouldn't purchases it again because I don't think it would be worth the price of the actually product. 

Benefit They're Real Mascara
This was the first Benefit mascara I tried and I'm pretty sure it the UK's number 1 selling mascara  which I can see why but after trying Roller lash I prefer the look that Roller lash gives my lashes.

Fat Cat Mascara Me Me Me
In all honesty I only tried this mascara once and I haven't used it since I cant really remember it being that good, it wasn't really memorable so I wouldn't recommend it and I don't think I will ever use it again.

All about Face mascara
I picked this up years ago for under 50p it wasn't totally crappy but I don't think its sold any more but for under 50p it was a pretty good deal.

Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo eye shadow

I love these eyeshadows they are great for if you are in a rush, because when I'm in a rush I literally dip my finger in a swipe and it looks like you have made more of an effort rather than jut swiped eyeshadow on in 3 seconds. I will buy the bronze colour again. Another plus is that they don't dry up quickly.
Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving your blog recently so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my latest blogpost at reviewswithmichelle.blogspot.co.uk for more details!
    Simply Michelle xo.

    ReplyDelete