Monday 5 October 2015

Lush Haul October : Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas



Lush Haul October 
Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...



 Now I know its only October but my Christmas countdown has begun it is currently 81 days until Santa is on his away and I am just so EXCITED!! My Christmas countdown started at 90 days and every day that has gone past I have started to prepare myself for the most wonderful time of the year and what better way then visiting Lush..again....opps. Now I didn't pick up many Christmas products because the store I was in  didn't have all of them and I thought I 'd save my Christmas binge at Lush for November time :) but I got some Christmas bits. So I am going to dive in a show you what I got 


 Milky Bath
I had this one before so It a repurchases, I used the bubble bar a couple of nights ago and really enjoyed it. It will be in some future posts soon. So watch this space!
£3.75

Father Christmas
Its back again! Good old Santa is back and I love the smell of him. Now I cant remember if I have this Bath bomb before, I don't think I have but I m not sure. As soon as Halloween is all said and done this year I am going to put this in by bath and get even more excited about the festive season! This one has Citric acid, Cream of Tartar and Gardenia extract, now I don't know what that does for the skin and the benefits of those ingredients but it smells good! 
£3.65 

Star Dust 
This is the first time I have seen this, I don't know if its new this year, if you know please write a comment and let me know. It smells amazing and Vanilla and Rosewood oil which is A ok with me, I'd imagine because it smells so good it would be so relaxing in a bath. 
£2.95 

Snow Angel
Now I have only ever used two other Bath melts the Christmas hedgehog which was a part of last years Christmas collection and the Mango bath melt and only the Christmas hedgehog has made a great impression on me but unfortunately its not returning this year.  I bought this one because I love a bit of glitter and this bath melt is bigger than the mango melt so hopefully it will have more oils and I would feel more results on my skin.
£3.95 

Kinky Hair Treatment 

I have only tried a few hair products and out of all the ones I have tried  I am most excited about this one! The treatment says it good for curly hair and has extra virgin olive oil, Castor Oil  and Ylang Ylang oil which to me isn't the best smelling product but with all the good oil's it has in it I'm hoping its a  fav. I shall report back on this product. 
£6.50

Thank You for Reading 
A
What are your Favorite Christmas Lush products?


No comments:

Post a Comment