Friday 9 October 2015

The Make Up declutter : Eye Platte





The Eye Platte  Declutter !

Now I have been wanting to declutter for a while but there have been certain part of my make up collection I haven't been looking forward to decluttering and that is eye palette and lip products. I haven't thrown a lot away compared to the last declutter post on eye products but I find eye palettes so useful so its harder to let go of them .
.

This is before the declutter, there was barely any room for it all. So let the declutter begin!!





I'm saying goodbye to these, I never reach for them and some of the shadows are really bad quality . The Barry M palette and the NYC palette are not the best palettes I have ever owned and that is why they will be going.


I am keeping these 4 because they are really good shadows, the collection Palette is amazing! Especially because it is only £2.99, all the MAC shadows were ones I picked myself and I love them.Now with the Naked 2 Palette I find myself going phases with using it all the time that notg using it for a while. I love most of the colours and I know I have got a lot of use out it so I will keep it, that same for the MUA pretty edgy palette as well.

   

These I'm not sure on. The MUA palette are decent palettes but the collection palette has all the staples colour I would need and its a lot smaller. The Make Up Revolution palette I haven't given enough of a test so I might hold on to that one for a little longer. The Estee Lauder Palette has two beautiful colours but its lacking a shimmer base colour for me and that makes it inconvenient for using it.
Update :I have kept Make Revolution and Front cover but have gotten rid of the rest of them.

The next declutter will Cheek product (Highlighter, blush bronzer) and concealer's

Thank You for Reading 
A


No comments:

Post a Comment