Tuesday 19 January 2016

Lush boxing day sale haul

Lush boxing day sale haul!



It seems like ages since I have written a blog post! With the festive season just done and having many laptop problems I have finally been able to write a new post and its one that I personally like reading/watching video's of and that is lush hauls! I espeacilly like it when the products are half price!!
Now I tried to get on the website all of boxing day but they had some major problems with their website so I left it for a couple of days, when I went back to the website there was only gift sets left.



The gift sets I got (left to right) It's Christmas time, Firecracker and Snow Flake Castle.
I picked up the It's christmas time gift set for the buble wand and to try the shower gel and hand and body cream.  

I got the firecracker becasue I wanted to try the Experimenter and the Intergalatic bath bomb, Im looking foward to watching all the colours go all around the bath! I also picked up the Snow fairy castle becasue I have never had any Snow fairy shower gel and there was none of the individual bottle so I bought the box set.

                                                      Aswell as the sale Stuff I picked up some fav's
                                                                          
It's my favourite bath bomb from Lush, its refreshing and it makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I picked up the Kinky hair treatment again because was amazing on my hair last time I used it! I also picked up the Dream time bath oil and it was really nice! It left my skin feeling hydrate and soft.

For next couple month I think I will be sorted for bath and shower products and that makes me very happy
Thanks For Reading
A


1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    You can also check:- kapalbhati

    ReplyDelete