Saturday 26 December 2015

The big make up declutter : Cheek Products and concealer's

                                

 The Big make up declutter : Cheek Products and Concealer's

Merry Christmas!! I'm really sorry about it being over a month from the last post! With work being crazy, laptop troubles and the festive season. I hope you had a great amazing festive season! Now back to the post .. I started this series about 3/4 months ago and I thought I would continue it and hopefully finish it before 2016 (ekkkkk) !
So lets get to the cheek products 



I have thrown this Products away, I don't use them and some of them don't really suit me, The MUA concealer is not the best I have ever tried, The vivo bronzer is really old and needs throwing away and I prefer Holla to this one anyway. I never use the sleek contour palette its to dark for me. 

Moving onto what I am keeping  

Brushes wise I am keeping these, I don't use many face brushes but I do use all of these. I don't have lots the same brushes or the same purpose brushes  so I use these pretty regularly. My favorite brush is the second from the top, its great for applying blush, highlighter and bronzers and  also for blending product and it doesn't remove the foundation from your face either.  One of  the reason why I was getting rid of the elf brush is because sheds.  


There are some of these products that I am unsure of but I am keeping them to try them out - Both Bourjois Bronzer and the Rimmel one .The collection shimmer brick is really old and needs to thrown away but I really like the highlighter. The products I am keeping are some of my favorites. Soap and Glory Glow all out is  one my favorite product and favorite cheek products. The Revlon concealer is one of the favorite concealer I have used yet. I am still trying out the Kick ass concealer and I occasionally reach for High beam but I do like it!

Thank You for reading 
Sorry we have been away for a while but thanks for sticking with us !
A

No comments:

Post a Comment