Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Haul


So I’ve been a little naughty this month (ooops)! Since I’ve finished uni I think I’ve had a lot of free time on my hands and you know what happens when you have free time....SHOPPING! A lot of it has been online but the other day I went to Lakeside shopping centre in East London and bought a few things there too.


I am sooo in love with these strappy sandals! I’ve actually worn them already which isn’t normal for me. Usually I leave it a week or so until I wear new shoes but I wore these straight away. I was a bit worried about them damaging my feet because we all know what happens when you wear new shoes. But I wore them just fine for the entire day without getting any blisters! I got these from H&M for £19.99 and I think they’re a staple piece for any outfit because it really adds a touch of dressiness.


OMG OMG THIS BAG! I’m so excited to use this backpack! I’m hoping to use this as my hand luggage when I go to Florida because I hate using strappy bags or bags that you have to pull. I’d rather prefer to just fling it on my back and get on with my journey. Also, the weight from the backpack is distributed over both shoulders, instead of carrying everything on just one. I really love how the backpack doesn’t look big but when you open it up it has so much room for everything you could possible need. The blush colour and the contrasting gold accents just make me super happy too! I picked this up from ASOS for only £14.50 so get yours now because they’re on sale!!


So as you may know from a previous post (that you can find here) I’m redecorating my bedroom. I haven’t finished just yet but it’s almost done. I don’t want to show you too much but I got this cute cushion from Primark for just £4! It goes so well with my colour scheme and looks gorgeous on my bed.


With my trip to Florida in mind I picked up this set of 3 clear toiletry bags from Boots for just £8. I love how they come in different sizes so that at least I can use one of them in my hand luggage. Also, they’re clear so I can always see what’s in them instead of rummaging around looking for certain products. They feel really durable as well which is always a plus!


I was in Primark the other day and I was genuinely walking around the skincare/beauty area thinking “what is that glorious smell!”. I found it...it was this! I’m so in love with this strawberries and cream scent. I’ve honestly been spraying this everywhere; on my bed, in my wardrobe, on myself lol. LOVE! And it was only £2.50. BARGAIN!


I’m loving how thin this t-shirt is without being too see-through and I think it’s perfect for warm weather. I also really like that you can dress up this top or dress it down. I got this from Forever 21 for just £8 which I think is a great price for what it is. 


I also picked up this t-shirt from Primark. Again, it’s a nice thin material that I think is great for keeping cool in the summer. This one is a lot more casual than the other one just because I think it looks sporty. I really like the zip on the chest and the faux leather trims around the neck and arms. This tee was only £6 and they also do it in black. 


Continuing my Primark spree with this gorgeous satchel bag that I bought for £8. I really like the colour which is kind of a taupe/grey and I think this could go with a lot of outfits. It’s not shown in the picture but it does have a long strap that’s great for times where you don’t want to carry around a shoulder or arm bag. 


I will be doing a review on this Clinique 3 step skin care routine soon. I ordered this little set off of Boots for just £20 as I wanted to see the skin benefits but until then all I will say is so far so good!


I did a review of the Benefit ‘Bronze of Champions’ in a previous post here and I really loved the ‘They’re Real’ mascara. So I decided to get the full version and keep the mini version in my bag. I do think the mascara is a bit pricey at £19.50 but now that I’ve tried it I don’t think I can use anything else.


I've been looking for a cute layered necklace for a while but haven't found anything nice until now. I kept finding layered necklaces with really weird pendants or too many layers, but this one from Forever 21 caught my eye straight away! I love how simple it is but still adds a touch of detail to an outfit. This necklace was £3.50 and for Forever 21 that's a really good price.


 I absolutely love these bracelets! I got them from Primark as a set of 3 for only £2!! I love the duck egg colour and how delicate looking they are. I have kind of small wrists so these types of bracelets are perfect!


Last but not least are these gorgeous earrings I bought from Primark for £1.50. I love the detail on these and the whole look of them when they're on. They're kind of similar to one's I picked up from ASOS for £8. These are definitely a bargain! 

Phewww that was a lot of things! Hope you enjoyed my June Haul. Please let me know in the comments if you like the new setup.

Thanks for reading
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment