Friday 17 July 2015

June Favorites 2015


June Favorites
I know its really late but better late then never and some of these products are still favourites in July as well. 


May and June have been crazy months for me and July has been no different so I haven't had a chance to try out many different products I have been sticking to thing that I know work and been enjoying them or found a better way to use them. With saying that I have a couple of things that are new to me. 

Benefit Give Me Brow
I have recently got into doing my eyebrows, but with being a newbie to the eyebrow game and game is far from on fleek but with the gimme brow it makes it easy and it looks natural to me. I have the maybelline one I haven't really road tested that one but I will give that a road test soon. 


Soap and Glory Glow All Out highlighter
I pretty sure this is not the first time it has appeared in my favorite, I have been using this with the Loreal true match foundation on my face and I love how it looks, it looks natural with a hint of glow. I like how it has slight colour but not enough where you can become heavy handed with it and mess up your whole face of make up.  I have been loving applying it with the brush in the picture but I just dont know what brand the brush is. (Sorry) 

Lancome hyno star Mascara
Since starting a new job I have really been putting my mascara to the test and with all the ones I have/ had in my collection this was the only one that has not smudge on me and make my eyelash look great, its a great product but it is expensive. 

Loreal True Match 
I recently picked up this foundation in Superdrug on offer and I have been wearing it most days, I like the way it looks on my skin but I would recommend a primer but like how easy it is to blend and apply and the colour match is good as well.

Kiko Face skin glow
 I love this, if you like to have glowy skin then this is the one. it sits well under make up and it makes your skin look amazing!! I used it almost like a primer not as skin care product and it made my skin.look amazing!!!  Also its currently on offer on there website for £4.10.
Thanks for Reading 
A  

No comments:

Post a Comment