Tuesday 25 August 2015

Summer Empties 2015

Summer Empties  2015 

Now this is going to be a long post because as you can see I have a lot of empties to get through! so grab yourself a drink and maybe a snack and lets get to it !!



Hair Care 


Naked Shampoo & Conditioner 
This was my favourite sulphate free shampoo and I do enjoy the conditioner but when I used it this time it wasn't what I  remembered it to be and I didn't really like it so I don't think I would ever use it again 
Loreal Everstrong Shampoo
Now going from a sulphate shampoo I didn't like  to one that I do enjoy, it was good and I really  liked it. Some time with sulpahte free shampoos there not as a good but I really did enjoy this one and thats not the case for all  Sulphate free product. I would use it again. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo 
Its one of my favorite the only other one I really like is Touch of silver dry shampoo . I did a blog pot on Comparing batiste to Colab dry shampoo here . I will repurchase this again and soon. 

Boots ingredients Coconut and almond Hair mask 
Its not my favourite one , The herbal essence bee strong is my favourite. It was decent for what the product is and the price if you are on a budget I would try it but its not the best one for under £3/4. 

Dove Dry oil Conditioner 
I love this conditioner, I picked this up in savers for under £3 but in other stores it is over £5 which for me is expensive for only 250ml when I go to Savers next I will pick up both shampoo and conditioner. I am interested to try the whole line but I think I will wait for it to come on offer.

Body Care 
Dove  Body wash 
It wasn't anything special at first it was my sister but she thought it was drying out her skin so she gave it to me. I didn't find it drying, it was just like any other body wash but I will say it lavas  a lot!

Body shop crisp Apple body 
This was a christmas scent last year and it is one of my favorite scents and I'm hoping it comes back this year! if it does I shall stock up on it in the sale hopefully. 

Along came Betty hand cream 
Not the best hand cream but it was ok,  I wouldn't repurchases it or use it again.

Lush Sympothny for the skin 
It was ok, I loved the smell but it wasn't an amazing cream. I wouldn't repurchases it as it is pretty expensive.

Dior Perfume 

Skin Care 

No 7  Beautiful skin scrub 

This was my favorite scrub and I do use it and if its on No7 vouchers I will buy it again as the vouchers are back, I dont mind the Boots own brand but I do prefer this one 

Orgins spot treatment 
 I have only ever used a couple spot treatments this one worked well but I want to explore others before I call this  my favorite one or say it was a good spot treatment. 
Biotanics Facial oil
Its a good oil from the high street and the Biotanics branded is most made up of natural ingredients so its good if you like to use mostly naturally products. Its not my favorite high street facial oil but it pretty good.


Sorry we have been absent from the blog things have been really busy with random things but hopefully we will have more time in the next couple of months

Thanks for Reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment