Thursday 9 July 2015

My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes


I am so in love with this time of year! From the warm weather to experimenting with different looks, I love what the summer brings. I love painting my nails different colours to match my mood or the season and I definitely have a large selection! These are my top 5 nail polishes that I love to wear during the summer seasons.



This is by far my favourite nail polish! I really like the fact that my nails will still be able to breathe and water can reach them at the same time as looking pretty. I do hate that when you wear normal nail polish your nails can look kind of bad after you take off the polish due to the lack of air and water. But, this nail polish is great for that reason! I’ve seen a lot of good reviews on this polish showing how water really does reach the nail. Do for this reason, this is my favourite! I got this from Inglot (of course) for £13 which you can find here. It is kind of expensive for a nail polish but for those who want to take care of their nails as well as have them look pretty, it’s not too much of a stretch.


As you can tell this nail polish isn’t the most summer looking out of the 5 but I’m obsessed with this colour! It goes so well with everything. It’s not as dark as it looks in the bottle either which is a plus. This is from the Barry M section in Boots for £2.99 which you can find here.


Who can go wrong with a nude? I love this nude colour as it has a hint of warmness to it. Of course you know that this goes with absolutely everything. I think this is definitely a summer essential as it lasts for a good few days without chipping. I bought this from the Sally Hanson nail section in Boots for £6.99 here.


I love how this colour reminds me of the clear ocean! It’s been a nail polish that I’ve taken abroad as it’s the perfect summer nails polish. It doesn’t go with everything which is a bit of a bummer but the colour is too gorgeous that I don’t actually care if it doesn’t match what I have on hehe. I of course got this from the Barry M collection in Boots for only £2.99 which is a huge bargain. You can find this nail polish here.


Lilac is definitely a staple nail polish colour to have in your collection. It’s so light and summery I can’t get enough! This colour is a lighter version of lilac in my opinion and goes so well with any outfit. This is from the essie collection for £7.99 which can be bought here.   

So I hope you enjoyed my mini top 5 summer nail polishes and maybe inspired you to try out new colours. 

Thanks for reading, L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment