Thursday 27 August 2015

Lush Haul August 2015


Lush Haul 



I feel like Lush is more of a winter time treat and as the weather in UK is not the best a the moment I have been craving a bath so after work I dragged my feet to Lush and had a bit of a splurge. I got mostly Bath products I also picked up a face mask which is currently in the fridge and I'm a bit lazy at the moment to go and get it but no need to fear I will be doing a review on it shortly....... now let the Bath time treats begin.   



Avobath 
Now if you have read the blog about April/ May ish you would have known I went threw a Lush Phase after L bought me a Lush gift set, now this Bath Bomb was in that Gift set and I enjoyed it so much that I reviewed it on the Blog and also bought it again now for £3.35 you know I enjoyed this Bath Bomb if I bought it to use again! 




 Blackberry Bath Bomb 
This one I have has my eye on for a while but I have not allowed myself to indulge in Lush for a while, I almost didn't pick this up but once I smelt it I never doubted that it would go in basket. It smells amazing and has me very excited to use it!
This one cost £3.25




Karma Bubble Bar
Now the colour's in this one are just phenomenal, Now its a bubble bar, which saddens me because can you imagine seeing this dissolve in the bath with the mixtures of Blue , Gold and Orange. Hopefully even as bubble bar I will still get to see the amazing colours.
Now this one cost £4.25 (Expensive!! Now I am going to using this in tiny piece, got to get my £4 worth)  Now it says the fragrances are Orange and Patchouli. 


Milky Bath 
Now this one caught my eye when looking through The Lush app, I was very intrigued and so naturally when I went into the Lush store it went in my basket as soon as I saw it, now this also is a bubble Bar . Now the label seems to say that it will treat my skin and some the ingredients look like it might help put  moisture into  my skin,  now only time will tell .
This one cost £3.75.

I cant wait to try all of these and see and photograph all of them (especially Karma!)
Thanks For Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment