Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumn 2015 : Pamper Evening




Autumn 2015 : Pamper Evening  



Every now and again when you feeling pretty crappy you need a pick me up, this was the pick me up I was in desperate need of last week. I decide to make the   ever so difficult  decision to have myself a little pamper and show you guys the products I used. 

I started by Running myself a bath, I used the Milky bath Bubble bar from Lush, I really enjoyed this and there will be a review coming soon! 
While the bath was running I cleansed me skin with my favorite cleanser the No 7 Hot cloth Cleanser and apply the Exuviance Purifying Clay Masque  which I got in September You Beauty discovery  Box  . After applying the mask I relaxed in the bath watching YouTube video's.

I was so relaxed that I left the mask on for longer than suggested which slightly dried my skin out so I I used a lot of hydrating products  to put moisture back into my skin. I started using the Benefit moisture Toner , Superdrugs Radiance serum, The Body Shops Oils of life and then Benefits Total Moisture  and all of them combined did a great job of putting hydration back into my face. After finishing my face skin care I turnt my attention to my feet, I have been trying to show some more love towards my feet so I used Soap and Glory heel genius on my feet. Then finished of the evening by watching some TV until I feel into a blissful sleep.
What products do you use on a pamper evening? Also whats your favourite Lush bath product?
Thanks for Reading
A

No comments:

Post a Comment