Wednesday 4 November 2015

Candle Haul 2015


Candle Haul Autumn 2015

'tis the Season!!!!

Now that  Autumn is here and the weather is turning colder and its the time of year to snuggle up in your blankets and be very cosy which make me very happy! Its my favorite time of year .  Now  this year I have stepped out of my comfort zone and got normal candles. I have had LED before but they don't compare to these kind of candles. Most of  the candle I got are driven by the season changing and and the festive season approaching.   


I found these in Tesco, I got the candle holder because it was only £2.50. The main reason got it is because I thought it would be more decorative than just a simple candle dish for the Yankee candle . With Yankee being one of the most known candle brand I thought I would pick them up but with the big sizes ranging anything for about £10- £21 I decided to get the smaller ones because I didn't know I would like burning candles and £21 for candle seems a bit too much me, maybe one day but I will pace myself for now. The two mini candles I got were Apple Crumble and simply cinnamon. I started burning the apple crumble scent first which is my favorite scent out of both them. 
                                 
After enjoying the candles I had I already got I made the mistake of going to TK Maxx the mothership of festive candles and candles in general and I may of made two sneaky but very good purchases
 The two candles I got and I have been using from TK Maxx were Mint Fudge (I think the brand is Freshly Bake) and The North Poll Peppermint Bake. I've been using them already and I love them!! the scent give off is great and I love the packaging of the Mint Fudge candle when the candle is finished I will definitely be using that!
Theuk Candle Company candle I was given to me by my mum because I was saying I wanted to burn a candle. I cant really smell the coffee scent in the packaging it might be different when I burn it but I haven't burnt it yet.


I think this will be enough candle to get me through the festive season. What candles are your Favorites?
Thanks For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment