Sunday 22 November 2015

Savers + Boots Autumn 2015


Savers + Boots Haul
I have recently run out of a few bits a bobs that needed replacing so I thought while I was in savers I would pick up some replacement.




Savers 
Dove Quench Absolute Shampoo and Conditioner

From Savers I picked up some new Shampoo and Conditioner, I have used the Dove  dry oil conditioner before and really enjoyed it so I thought I would try out this set. I picked up the set in Absolute Quench in shampoo and conditioner, they are intended for wavy and curly which I have and they also contain oils, so I thought that would be good for my hair because it is dry at the ends. The reason why I bought the set twice is because in most place the Dove hair ranges can be up to £6/7 but in Savers they were £2.89 so I got a two just in case they stop selling it and so I don't have to keep going back to Savers. 


Boots 

Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Scrub 
I ran out of my face scrub and I wanted to try something new but my Skin has been a bit off lately so I went for one that I have had before and have liked  and its only £1.50 which is good for the price. I like this scrub because you can feel it , its not to gentle but its not to rough.
Here

Soap and Glory smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
Now this was a treat for myself and to be honest it is my favorite scrub I have tried others. The smell is the best smell that I have ever smelt!  I prefer this one to the Body shop scrubs and other brands so I am so excited to have this back in my shower. it was £8 which is a bit of a treat but I love it!
Here

Champney's Products 
The Boots I was in  had some special offers on some Champneys Product so I picked up two products from them

Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Shower Cream
I love the scent, to me this is the signature scent of Champneys. It smells relaxing but sweet, its hard to descirbe but if you can smell do it! There's a different  offer online on Champneys product then there was to offer I got in store.

Champneys Spa Indulgence Distant Shores Shower Mousse
I have not smelt this scent before, its a different scent from the Oriental Opulence. I don't know to much about this product but according to the Boots website it has won an award. It might be a weird thing using a Shower Mousse but I shall report back.

Tangle Teaser
Tangle teasers are amazing! I have never loved a hair brush so much ! I'm sure you have heard of them, this is my second one. I had my first one for three years and it was well loved so I think it was time to get a new one. 
Thank You for Reading!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment